Once you’ve made the decision to spend Spring Break 2018 at Folly Beach, be sure to check out our vast assortment of affordable spring break rentals. Our rentals are beautifully decorated and fully furnished with all the comforts of home. From single bedroom units up to six bedrooms to accommodate up to 15 people, we’re sure to have the perfect place for you and your traveling spring breakers.
The following rules are put in place and enforced by the City of Folly Beach.
Folly Beach Rules
• No glass or open containers on the beach.
• Fireworks and open flame fires are prohibited in the City of Folly Beach.
• Surfing without a leash is prohibited. Surfing is also prohibited from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. from 2nd block east to 3rd block west, known as the swimming zone.
• Stay off the dunes! Use public walkovers for all beach access.
• Do not litter! Have beach pride and take all of your trash and personal belongings with you when you leave.
• Swim with caution. Strong rip currents are common.
• Garbage pickup is Monday and Thursday morning.
• Lights out for Sea Turtles on front beach from May 1 to September 30. Exterior lights must be off at night so endangered sea turtles can nest.
• Do not leave tents, chairs, holes, etc. on beach. They impede nesting sea turtles.
• No bicycles, skateboards, etc. allowed on sidewalks.
• Parties with more than 25 guests must have a party permit from Folly Beach Public Safety.
Parking Rules and Regulations for Folly Beach
• All four tires must be off the sidewalk or pavement.
• No parking on sidewalks, dunes, or revetments.
• No parking within 15 feet of a hydrant or intersection.
• You must park in the same direction as traffic.
• No blocking private driveways or roads.
Dog Rules and Regulations for Folly Beach
• Dogs are prohibited from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., May 1 to September 30.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times.
• Pick up dog waste and dispose of in trash cans.
Folly Beach Golf Cart Rules
• All carts must be registered within the City of Folly Beach and display proper registration decal.
• All drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid state driver’s license.
• Golf carts are prohibited from driving on Center St. and driving after sundown.
Follow these sensible rules and we can all maintain beautiful Folly Beach not just during Spring Break but for the entire year and beyond. We hope you’ll consider spending Spring Break 2018 with us at Folly Beach!